About a 15-minute drive south of downtown Houston, 288 Lake is Houston’s premiere open water sports training facility and outdoor event venue. The pristine, spring fed lake provides the perfect open water experience. Enjoy our serene and unique 20 acre facility where you can Dive, Swim, Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)4800 Schurmier Rd. Houston, TX 77048 713.870.3049
1. 288 Lake is a training facility. Children under 17 who are not in training are not permitted to enter the premises.
2. Licensed dogs that are spayed or neutered are permitted for an additional $5
fee with the following stipulations:
- All dogs must be over 6 months old
- All dogs must wear a collar with their current rabies tag and a tag with your name and contact information
- Dogs must be supervised at all times; not left in your car, chained to a table or tree or allowed to wander the property
- No dog that is aggressive, frightens easily, cannot swim or is uncomfortable in social settings will be allowed on the property
- Dog owners are responsible for their dog’s waste
3. If lightning occurs guests MUST immediately get out of the water. There are no exceptions to this policy. If you have been in the water 30 minutes or less, you may request a “Rain Check” which must be used within 30 days from the date received.
4. In order to maintain the beauty and integrity of our property, all litter must be deposited in the trash receptacles provided.
5. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the property.
6. Smokers must not leave cigarette butts on the property or they may be subject to fines as outlined by the state of Texas.
For reservations, booking your special event, or additional information please call: 713.870.3049 or click here